The World Health Organisation estimates that air pollution is the cause of 7 million premature deaths every year (4.3 million from ambient outdoor pollution, and 2.6 from household).
LiPAPS offers continuous, real-time, particulate monitoring for harsh environments, providing a network of pervasive and scalable sensors for industrial and smart cities systems utilising existing light pole infrastructure.
Why choose Vortex?
- Low-cost devices for high density / hyperlocal deployment, rapidly deployed for low TCO
- Secure token based API for high levels of security & plug n play integration to your enterprise applications and data lake
- Data platform agnostic
- High accuracy multiple particulate matter & pollutant gases, temperature and humidity outputs
- Fully integrated air particulate, gas and meteorological sensing capability
- Real-time continuous monitoring data streams
- Scalable end-to-end system-based solution
- Unrivalled connectivity through our unique wireless, self-healing, self-organising mesh network
- Highly intuitive web-based user interface for data visualisation & access to dashboarding tools
At Vortex IoT we believe that to manage air pollution, we must first measure it, our solution helps #MakingtheInvisible_Visible. Want to know more? Please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!